Thursday 11 July 2013

Hello again! It was Bethune by the way. Okay, it seems Blogspot or blogger is not working, it says "errors on page" and has taken me more time than I care to think to even get in. What a shambles!

Now I am writing in the page, at last, but I doubt this will work.  So here's a picture:

This is a picture of us moored up at Aire sur la Lyse, which is a lovely town with some fantastic old buildings, probably the most beautiful used on the ground floor by the Tourist Office - to whom I recommend a refresher in customer service!  Also the most expensive place to buy post cards.  Before that we spent two nights at Watten, which is small but has 3 baker/patisseriers and 2 butchers, and a lovely old windmill we climbed to.  I'll give you a picture of it.







No comments:

Post a Comment